i didn’t post last week because i was having such a tough day/week. not a good excuse because there is always room for being thankful, but at least it’s an honest one.
on being thankful…
1. i am thankful for meaningful conversations that always seem to happen at the right time when they are needed the most. i had such an awesome conversation with my boss at work and we were talking about the soul, our loved ones who have gone on to heaven… it was beautiful
2. i had my very first dream about krystle. it was a simple dream. i ran into her outside of a grocery store and she was walking out with a tray of fried chicken and she was late for work. i told her to hurry up because she was going to be late… she was wearing the wig she wore for me and david’s wedding and she looked so beautiful. i won’t go into too much detail, but i was happy to have finally had a dream about her.
3. hubby. hubby. hubby. he is the absolute best. ’nuff said. hehe
4. i am thankful for sleepovers with my two younger sisters. david, penelope and i had a sleep over with my two babes and as always… it was a sweet time. i feel close to krystle when i’m around them. we really love our kitty.
5. i’m thankful for time with my grandma and my dad. last thursday we went to a local mexican restaurant and had some menudo mmmmmmm… i ate off of their bowls and ordered a garlic shrimp salad… we sat and chatted about life… such a cool time together. i’m taking ma to “el centro” which is what she calls downtown los angeles, on friday. she’s helping guide me in my sewing along with my dear friend Kate! which reminds me that i need to have her over for a sewing class.
6. i’m so thankful that david and i found another show to entertain us until white collar comes back… dunnnnnnnn dunnnnnnnnnn dunnnnnnnnnnn… we started watching house of cards thanks to the bestie alyssa. i saw her post about it on facebook and thought i’d give it a try… all the hype was right annnnnd now we’re hooked…
7. i’m so thnakful for my sweet family. they are so loving and so helpful. AND they don’t even get on my nerves too much… hopefully the feeling is mutual hehe
8. i’m thankful for a job where i can work with people and guide them through their cancer treatment
9. i’m thankful for fridays because that means the weekend is here!
10. i am very thankful for God who never gives up on me. ever. even when i am feeling down in the dumps and unmotivated to do anything.
i am really hoping that 2014 will bring new doors for me to walk through. i love entering into the gates with thanksgiving. i always feel such joy after i write these ten things down. try it for yourself. it could help!